“Damage caused by frequent styling during the holiday season is repairable with a restorative treatment.”Mai
Damaged hair after the holiday season is a reality for most of us. The cold weather, and not to mention the constant use of certain hair care products, result in brittle hair with no shine. But the good news is that the damage caused by frequent styling during the party season is repairable in a short time, with a fresh haircut and a restorative treatment. Among the options, you have:
- The organic keratin treatment that restructures the hair fiber and re-compacts the hair cuticles making your hair soft and shiny again.
- If your hair is not so damaged, you can ask for deep conditioning to strengthen and regenerate your damaged hair.
- You can also restore the softness and shine of your hair with proper hydration using quality moisturizing and nourishing products.
Tips for Proper Hair Care After the Holiday Season
- Use organic, nourishing shampoo rich in oils and low in surfactants.
- Apply hair masks packed with vitamins and nutrients a couple of times weekly, and leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes after shampooing for the best results.
- During this restorative period, avoid styling your hair as much as possible.
- Apply natural hair oils directly to wet hair after you rinse out your shampoo. It’s a blessing for the ends of your and will give back your hair’s softness and shine.
- Split ends are an unfortunate side effect of too much styling during the party season. Call for an appointment and get a fresh haircut to keep your hair healthy and beautiful.
Rancho Bernardo's Plaza Hair Salon's intensive treatments can help repair your hair so you can once again enjoy the beauty of healthy hair. Apart from regular shampoo and conditioning, a weekly hair treatment is essential to provide your hair with the nutrients it needs for that sexy shine. Healthy hair is just about as tricky as a healthy skincare routine, but we are here to help!