“I wanted something beautiful and elegant. Mai recommended the tiger eye balayage and it is perfect. ”Lilian W.
Tiger eye balayage, as the name suggests was inspired by the beautiful Tiger’s Eye gemstone which is a stone with golden to red-brown colour and a silky lustre. Tiger eye balayage is the gemstone's golden, bronze and red-brown stripes transported directly onto your hair. This hairstyle adds a sophisticated touch to an easy-to-maintain style. When we paint tiger eye balayage, we work with a warm palette - a deep mahogany root with softer, warm copper and golden highlights running throughout to the stronger lightness at the ends.
Reasons to choose tiger eye balayage:
- it is suitable for everyone
- it is a low maintenance hairstyle
- it's a grow-out-friendly style
- it's sophisticated and elegant
How to Get a Tiger Balayage at Plaza Hair Salon
At Plaza Hair Salon, we always recommend the best hair color for your personality, so that your hair looks natural rather than colored. Tiger eye balayage is fully customizable. Our hairstylist can choose deep bronze, honey, golden shadows with warm undertones or icy, neutral, beige hues with cool undertones to go hand in hand with your hairstyle, skin tone and personality. The application time for balayage normally takes about 45 minute to an hour or more, depending on how many highlights you are opting for.
Steps for your balayage:
- Make an appointment or just walk-in.
- Consult with our hairstylist - be open to her suggestions to choose the perfect colors for your skin tone.
- Sit back and relax for about an hour and let our hairstylist take care of your hair.
We recommend to wait three days after the coloring to wash your hair if you want a longer lasting hair color.