“Mai recommended the classic crew cut and I'm happy with the result. It looks so cool.”Andrew S.
Becoming a dad shouldn't mean the end of your stylish look even if you only have a little time to spend on grooming yourself. We know it's not easy to find the balance between your busy days as a dad and taking care of yourself. Therefore, we want to help you discover the perfect haircut that resonates with your individuality and lifestyle, so we've rounded up a list of our clients' top very easy-to-maintain haircuts for dads. The hairstyles are versatile, look good on most men, and we are sure they will always stay in fashion. You've come to the right place if you want to choose a new haircut.Plaza Hair Salon is all about top hairstyling techniques and stunning results.
Top three short haircuts for busy dads
The following examples of short and easy to maintain haircuts can help you realize that it’s easy to still look stylish even if you are a super busy dad with one, two, three or more kids.
- The classic crew cut is a timeless and easy-to-maintain hairstyle with short sides and a gradual transition to slightly longer hair on top. This versatile haircut suits most face shapes and hair types. It's a low-maintenance choice that provides a clean and well-groomed appearance. This short and trimmed style is an excellent choice for those who value a stylish and put-together look.
- Undercut has experienced an increased popularity as a choice for dads in recent years. This style entails cutting or shaving the sides and back to a short length while leaving the top hair longer. The result is an edgy aesthetic, providing busy dads with various styling options for the longer hair on top. It's suitable for most face shapes, including round ones.
- The textured crop is another excellent hairstyle for dads. The short length makes it easy to maintain, requiring minimal styling effort. It works well with different hair types and can be tailored to suit any style.
Top three hairstyles for dads with medium-length hair
From slicked-back cuts to classic pompadour, the best mid-length hairstyles suit every face shape. Typically, a decent amount of styling and maintenance is required for medium-length hairstyles; we chose three low-maintenance styles for this blog.
- The slicked back cut is one of the best medium-length hairstyles for men with thick hair. It requires utilizing hair products such as hair gel and a comb that will help to achieve a sleek appearance.
- The taper fade is another low-maintenance haircut; your stylist will crop your hair close to the scalp, trimming it shorter at the nape of the neck. The resulting gradient is subtle, gradually fading the hair from the middle to the ends. As far as the top section of the hair, your hairstylists can leave as much or as little length as you'd-you'd prefer.
- The side part works best with straight hair, adding a touch of sophistication to the overall look and finding its place as one of the go-to styles for many fathers. One of the things we love about the side part is how it can complement various face shapes and skin tones. This hairstyle contributes to a solid and confident image.
Top three hairstyles for dads with long hair
Growing and maintaining long, wavy locks may require patience and care, but the rewarding result is something that dads find worth the effort. So, if you have natural, beautiful hair, show it off. Longer lengths allow you to play with different styles, all with the same haircut.
- Shaggy is a hip, low-maintenance style for dads with longer straight, or wavy locks. The hair is razor cut in long layers, giving a shaggy look around the perimeter. Use a little styling cream on damp hair to add dimension.
- Man bun gives that cool, hip dad vibe; it is a style that features a ponytail or bunch of hair bundled together somewhere on the head. There are different styles of man buns. Consulting with a skilled stylist can ensure the best outcome and help you achieve the desired look while considering your hair type and face shape.
- The viking style has gained increased popularity in recent years; it's a super versatile hairstyle that can be styled in dozens of different ways; our client's top choice is the single braid with undercut, which will quickly make you look like a bad-ass warrior if you are ready to try something bold. The best thing about this look is that it works well in warm months when your top priority is to keep your head cool.
Get your stylish, low-maintenance haircut at Plaza Hair Salon
Always consider your hair type, face shape, and personal style to ensure the best outcome when choosing a new hairstyle.to ensure the best outcome. When you book an appointment at our hair salon, our professional hairstylist will offer valuable tips and customized recommendations that align with your style and preferences.